Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cascade Country Manor gives prize winner "Heaven on Earth"


I just returned with hubbie this afternoon from Cascade Country Manor and it was definitely a 10/10 for us. I needed to rest before the baby comes the end of the month. We loved the tranquil atmosphere, being surround by pine trees and olive groves and renewing our own vows under a gorgeous waterfall where weddings are done. The staff was really the most happiest and friendliest from all the places we have ever been and that says a lot about the place where they work, they were absolutely above what I normally experience at any hotel or guest house. 
/contact-us.html

The owner gave us such an insightful Olive Tasting and what an interesting man, he answered our questions with such patience and grace and we definitely love meeting humble and interesting people. He was so down to earth and we wish him the very best and hoping to hear he won the Best Olive Oil comp, if he enters this year. The spa, what can I say, absolutely heaven on earth. My swollen feet from the pregnancy gave me such pain and now its gone, thanks ladies, you gals rocked. The awesome fresh food, the olive rolls we had, it is worth booking your next wedding (wow, wish I could get married again, it would be here) or break here. You can swim in the lovely pool, relax in the sauna, eat healthily, have the best service and have lovely spa treatments and don't forget to do an Olive Tasting. Its divine. Now I am relaxed and just waiting on the birth of my first daughter, thanks everyone so much with lots of blessings and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment