Sunday 18 November 2012

Botlierskop gets a great review!

Customer Services,

I don't usually send emails or review places I have stayed but in this case I had to.
I have travelled vastly in over 30 countries but the stay I had with you guys was second to none. We stayed with you for 2 nights and I have to say I really enjoyed our experience with you, not only did i enjoy the safari I especially enjoyed your catering. I have an unfortunate gluten and da
iry allergy and the attention to detail and making my meals the most enjoyable I have had in another country was really appreciated. Please thank all chefs and the waitresses as they made my day.

Again, I want to congratulate you on a excellent establishment and for making our stay a memorable one. I have no hesitation in recommending Botlierskop to friends.

What a beautiful place.


Kind regards

Jason Koch

No comments:

Post a Comment