Wednesday 23 January 2013

Montagu Country Hotel: Review from Australian guests

A big thank you to Barbara all the way from Adelaide, South Australia for a wonderful review on TripAdvisor!


"This hotel was a wonderful experience with very modern facilities and the rooms were beautiful. Coming from Australia, travelling in the country was lovely to see all the mountainous region and the backdrop of the hotel was magnificent. I couldn't believe the friendly nature of people and the actual main street was very quaint. I even bought some clothing and footwear I couldn't find in Cape Town. Overall the Route 62 is wonderful, I recommend this as a must do place to stay. Oh and the food was divine - I even got in the hot spring pool so warm and relaxing just stunning !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment