Saturday 1 September 2012

Whooping it up at De Hoop...with Suzy Q

Finally dear friends, a bumper blog edition, thanks for your patience. There have been practical reasons for delays with which I shan't bore you, but please read on...
I do hope that I don't lose any friends or readers when you find out all about the De Hoop ...Of Wine, Whales and now Music festival we've recently been fortunate enough to attend. We are still coming down slowly from a weekend so wonderful that I'm a little nervous to tell you about it, for that very reason, but since I promised to, I shall honour my obligation. As I'm on the Cape Nature mailing list, I received a tantalising email outlining a weekend to be held in the De Hoop Nature Reserve. Having visited this most beautiful place many years hence, I was enticed back with thoughts of the exquisitely beautiful coastline, whales in the bay, pristine Fynbos, and abundant bird and animal life coupled with perfect peace and tranquillity. However, in addition to all these attractions, a special winter weekend of whales, wine and music was being offered which sounded so irresistible that I managed to convince Mr SQ that we simply had to go, and being the good sport he is, we booked and wondered what lay in wait. [thecrazylifeofasuburbanmotherandwife.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment